Tuesday, February 1, 2011

REFLECTION OF CLASS DISSCUSION ON HEALTH CARE

        I enjoyed the class discussion on health care it is a very important topic that should be addressed more frequently. I was able to hear everyone’s opinions about the health care bill and got to see how everyone reacted to it. I am not much of a public speaker I was afraid to interrupt people but I agreed with a lot of people they had some very interesting points. I agreed that health care should be a right not a privilege I believe that everyone should be granted with health care no matter what age, gender, race, or if they have pre existing conditions. I also believe that the unemployed should have health care I think everyone should be able to be covered. If everyone was covered by health care I think that more people would be healthy because they would be able to have more frequent visits to doctors. This is the first time I have ever paid attention to healthcare but because of all the discussions we have been having about this issue has really made me interested in finding out more information think overall the class discussion went well and I was able to gain and learn more from it.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad this was a positive experience for you. The purpose of this discussion is to provide questions, answers, and different points of view on certain political topics. The goal is to get students motivated to want to learn and educate themselves further. I hope you continue to do this. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete